Terms & Conditions
1. Retention of Title and property applies to all goods supplied until all monies outstanding under any sale contract have been received from you by way of cleared funds. See below full Retention of Title Clause.
2. Online order delivery charges are £9.25 for orders up to £399.00, thereafter an additional £2.00 is charged for every additional £399.00 or part thereof. Please call for prices on delivery charges to Scottish Highlands or non mainland UK destinations. Please note we don't deliver to destinations outside the UK. Delivery times are 10 working days for orders with personalised goods, 5 working days for orders with just plain goods.
3. Personalised (embroidered or printed) goods or goods that have been used / worn or non –standard / made to order goods can’t be returned unless faulty or supplied in error.
4. Faulty goods, goods supplied in error or non-personalised goods should be packed up and returned within 30 days from receipt along with a covering letter detailing if replacements or a credit are required.
5. All logo designs and artwork we create remain the property of Total Teamwear and can only be released at our discretion. All our design services are heavily subsidised so additional charges may be incurred to release logos or artwork.
6. All information including pricing is correct at time of publishing, Total Teamwear reserves the right to change product information and pricing if required.
7. All items are subject to availability and we reserve the right to alter product specifications and offer alternative products in the event of stock shortages. Sizes quoted are for guidance purposes only.
8. The reproduction of products and colours is as accurate as photographic and printing / embroidery processes allow. Every effort will be made to ensure logo reproduction is as accurate as possible but we can’t be responsible for slight variations in colour or style when personalising different fabrics.
9. Sample garments can be sent out carriage free on a sale or return basis for 14 days. Samples will be invoiced on despatch with a credit note being raised once they have been returned in as-new condition with any garment packaging and labels intact. It is the responsibility of the Customer to return any samples to Total Teamwear and cover the cost of doing this. Samples returned in an un-saleable condition or not returned within 14 days must be paid for.
Total Teamwear Retention of Title Clause
The risk in the goods shall pass from the seller to the buyer upon delivery of such goods to the buyer. However, notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the goods, title and property in the goods, including full legal and beneficial ownership, shall not pass to the buyer until the seller has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full for all goods delivered to the buyer under this and all other contracts between the seller and the buyer for which payment of the full price of the goods thereunder has not been paid. Payment of the full price of the goods shall include the amount of any interest or other sum payable under the terms of this and all other contracts between the seller and the buyer under which the goods were delivered.